To make matters worse I didn’t research the software first for any glitches and jumped at the chance for an upgrade in the hope it would address the frustratingly slowness that is my phone.
If I had the cash I would throw this thing at a wall really hard and fast and run off to buy a new phone. I don’t have the cash so I am stuck with this mildly functional paperweight.
Is it worth re-flashing the phone and having to set everything up again or should I accept my fate and wait for Nokia to eventually come to my rescue?
I would very much like a new phone and I am thinking about the N82. It seems to be a really good phone on all fronts and I hope it doesn’t suffer from the foibles of its younger cousin.