(from left to right are Whispa, Reuben Goldberg, Heather Ford and me. Matthew Buckland and Rebecca Kahn are off to the left. You can see more photos at Gregor’s Flickr page)
This first iCommons podcast (I hope to be part of many more to come) took a look at or touched on the following news items:
- The Internet Governance Forum (the reference was a little oblique);
- How One Man Stopped Worrying, And Learnt To Love CC¦;
- Hip to be CC (the Buzznet story);
- Got Popcorn?;
- South-South Alliances – the Bangalore workshop on Electronic Publishing and Open Access; as well as
- the ccMixter competition.
The topics we touched are may well prove to be the big issues in the coming years and I am quite keen to see how these issues will be resolved. If you are interested in content creation and Creative Commons then I recommend that you download the first podcast episode (better yet, subscribe to it). I certainly will.